In Oregon, what is the legal way to dispose of someone’s belongings who has left them behind?

My land-lady had my daughter in law and myself sign a temporary occupancy form allowing my daughter-in-law to stay in my apartment for three months which also stated I had the right to revoke the rights for her to stay with me at any time. Things did not work out and she has left. I do not know how to contact her... show more My land-lady had my daughter in law and myself sign a temporary occupancy form allowing my daughter-in-law to stay in my apartment for three months which also stated I had the right to revoke the rights for her to stay with me at any time. Things did not work out and she has left. I do not know how to contact her or any of her family. Does anyone know of a legal way for me to remove her belongings from my apartment? I do not want to destroy her property but at the same time I don’t want her belongings left in my apartment. (She did not pay rent. I have lived here over 20 years and my daughter in law was staying with me for only a few months.) Thanks for any advise.