Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 6 months ago

Plastic surgery to make a round face into an oval face?

And don’t tell me to “lose weight”. I’m not fat at all, I am actually very petite and weigh 90-something pounds.

I have just always had a round, wide face with big cheeks, that’s just my natural face shape. I’m self-conscious about it because I have a baby face and it makes me look younger than my real age, it also makes my face look puffy.

Anyway — what kind of plastic surgery would I need to get to get rid of it and transform my face from fat to oval?

And I would need it to be permanent.

4 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    You would have to reshape your facial structure - not a minor thing (if even possible, depending on your bones)

    Might be easier to find a way to like your face...

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    I don't think you can change your face shape?

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Possum
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    What pearlmar said is correct. Changing your hairstyle to fit your face shape would be a better idea. Just go to a hair salon and ask about that.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    They would have to break bones in your face.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.