How to know if I have PCOS? :(?

My mom wont give me money to test my hormones... she says there is no need to. She doesnt care about me at all and I am very worried about my health. I have fuzz hair on my cheeks and neck... and I am very worried that it might not be just fuzz. How can I know if it is more than fuzz? To me it will always seem like... show more My mom wont give me money to test my hormones... she says there is no need to. She doesnt care about me at all and I am very worried about my health. I have fuzz hair on my cheeks and neck... and I am very worried that it might not be just fuzz. How can I know if it is more than fuzz? To me it will always seem like a fuzz. I get regular periods and I am not overweight. I was overweight a year ago and I was overweight for just one year. I am 19 years old. I am 173-175cm and 65-66 kg. My doctor wont listen to me if I talk to her. Doctors here arent worried about patient’s health at all... I live in a country with worst healthcare. And plus I am very shy to talk about this... I dont want to be made fun of by doctors. I live in a small city. What should I do? Please help? I am very worried. :(
2 answers 2