I just asked this question but forgot to add info. I used clear blue preg test came back neg 5 days before period, is that accurate?

i’m on the pill and one day I missed so i took plan b, have cramps and boobs hurt, but I heard from so many people that it’s just so much hormones, with plan b/ birth control. no other symptoms. my question is, ( 18) was that test arcuate? because I don’t think i’m pregnant. feels like i’m getting my period but I... show more i’m on the pill and one day I missed so i took plan b, have cramps and boobs hurt, but I heard from so many people that it’s just so much hormones, with plan b/ birth control. no other symptoms. my question is, ( 18) was that test arcuate? because I don’t think i’m pregnant. feels like i’m getting my period but I also will freak out if i don’t get my period because of plan b. no rude comments please. thanks ❤️