Going to the gym and doing hobbies isn t boosting my confidence, what else can I do?

I ve been going to the gym for 3-4 years and have been doing mma for 9 years. Do I have confidence in my performance for fighting? Yeah, but thats it. I don t have the confidence that everyone is talking about when they hit the gym. I d consider myself a catch but I just dont have confidence in myself. I constantly... show more I ve been going to the gym for 3-4 years and have been doing mma for 9 years. Do I have confidence in my performance for fighting? Yeah, but thats it. I don t have the confidence that everyone is talking about when they hit the gym. I d consider myself a catch but I just dont have confidence in myself. I constantly reject myself and put myself down even before I started the gym and mma, nothing has changed,