Sleep apnea and BP?

He snores pretty loudly. He doesn't smoke, have a BMI over 35 or drink alcohol. He used to have high BP but nowadays with meds he is getting his BP down to a normal range like around 126/82 or 116/71. He also goes running and waking in the mornings and evenings. I asked a doctor (he is a pediatrician but he is... show more He snores pretty loudly. He doesn't smoke, have a BMI over 35 or drink alcohol. He used to have high BP but nowadays with meds he is getting his BP down to a normal range like around 126/82 or 116/71. He also goes running and waking in the mornings and evenings. I asked a doctor (he is a pediatrician but he is very knowledgeable) and she said he has a low chance of contracting sleep apnea but he should control his snoring to lower his chances even more. My question is, what do you think?? Do you think he has a high, moderate or low chance of contracting sleep apnea??
Update: I meant she is a pediatrician and she is very knowledgeable. And also for the STOP-BANG questionare, for pressure would you say yes for having high BP (because I want to calculate the risks for getting sleep apnea) even if you are having a normal BP nowadays with meds.
Update 2: Oh and also. My family member said his doctor said he shouldn't take into account his BP because it is often not reliable and it would also not be reliable in my family member's case because he has different bone mass or something
Update 3: Not BP, BMI. Sorry for the confusion lol