Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 months ago

Does it sound like my husband is cheating?

My husband goes to another city for work so he’s gone about 4-5 days out of the week. We’ve been married for 15 years and have a three year old son. I know that when he’s gone he isn’t getting satisfaction from me so I can’t help but think he may be cheating.

• Foofa

If his absence alone makes you think he's cheating you're got some profound insecurities. But if he's giving you reason to doubt; not returning calls, being secretive, etc. that's when you'd start to worry. Just being out of town doesn't make one a cheater.

• mmm

Do you speak when he is gone?is he doing odd things like making sure his hair.is always cut...different look in clothing. New components....does he often not answer after work hours and then calls you back?do you know where he stays when he is gone?I'd show up at the hotel to surprise him.

A whole lot of people travel for their job or live too far to commute. Lots and lots of them. Most of them are not "getting satisfaction" away from home. I think that a lot of people face temptation.. but temptation is also down the block.. it needn't be in another city. So I think it has to do with his character and your relationship. If you don't believe your husband can go for 4 days without cheating on you... that's too bad. Sorry.

• tony

shallow,,paranoid..distrust.insecurity sis.if u dont know how does the internet or google know what hes doing? if he does have a side piece would u really wanna know? When you trust your significant other, it means you give the benefit of a doubt, no matter how inexplicable the situation may be. The first question (is he cheating?) is about his behavior, something you have no power to control or change. The second question (am I paranoid?) is a mental health issue you can deal with on your own and without his help. That is the question to concentrate on now.

By first deciding if you're actually paranoid you're going to be making the changes to yourself and your own personal abilities before you concern yourself with anything that's happening with your partner. It's important to understand what the symptoms and the signs of paranoia are so you can recognize them in yourself and definitely so you can make the important changes that you need to in your life. That way, you'll be able to understand what to do next when it comes to his cheating or not.

Source(s): www.merelation.com/pages/bng/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&msclkid=d5abc5d9e4231ab1720698e81ea47b05

I don't know if your husband is cheating, but what I do know is that your only evidence is your insecurity. And that sounds like distrust. The bad news is that without trust it makes no difference if your husband is cheating, that distrust will kill your marriage all on its' own.

There were always plenty of opportunities to hook up with guys, but sometimes he just prefers a good bate with a couple of horny men enjoying their cocks together. He knows exactly where to go. Down by the beach and up a dirt track, guys can find plenty of opportunities to share their bate with men of all kinds. Hard ***** are freely displayed in the many little clearings in the woods, groups gather to stroke each other and rub their hard meat together, some guys like to just watch as a cock near them launches a hot mess, others like to invite as many as they can to a long circle stroke... whatever a man is into when it comes to jacking off, he'll find a friend or an audience.

Let him enjoy and he will be back normal with you when he returns

You think a guy can't go 4 days without a vagina???

• i + i

You have had many years to determine

his character.Do you even KNOW your

husband? We surely do not. Also, what

does having a son (and his age) have

to do with anything?

• Robin

he is having sex with his secretary or mistress and if he is a gentlemen this is normal so is not cheating

He probably is. My husband traveled and he cheated on me.