John asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 7 months ago

What color should I dye my premature gray hair with?

I'm tanned with naturally black hair but premuterely have grey hair should I dye it black or raze it with gray or silver. Btw I'm 20 yo that look like a 16 yearolder by others' point of view.

• D50

Unless you want to spend all your time fretting about your grey hair, I suggest you let it go and get used to it. You have plenty of things to do that will be more fun and productive than worrying about your hair.

• The grey / silver won't stick to the remaining black hair. If you want completely gray or silver hair, you would have to bleach your hair a few times to get the dye to stick to it.

At your age I think you should dye it your natural color. It's easier to manage and slightly less damaging to your hair. Grey / silver can make you look older then you are. It also requires some up keep, as you have to bleach your roots regularly and re apply the dye once it starts fading.

I've had silver hair before, it did make me look older which I don't want.

What's wrong with gray hair?

Brown would be lovely

• .

When your hair changes color, it's usually not an immediate and 100 percent change. It happens gradually -- usually in the mid-forties. I prefer having hair dyed to match your original hair color as much as possible. That means the color of any hair you have the has not yet become grey.

brown would probably be easiest