Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

What happened to my "FAITH" without GOD WORKING "is in vain" question explaining James 2:26?

MOVE IT AGAIN DEMON!

"If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you,,," (Malachi 2:2-4).

CLAIMED "CHRISTIANS" ARE MORE DEMONIC THAN ATHEIST! AT LEAST ATHEIST ARE NOT HYPOCRITES!

• Hogie

Your question seems to be rather disjointed. Malachi chapter 2 is not talking to or about Christians. God is addressing the Hebrews (Jews).

James is pointing out that if one has the faith granted by God, they will demonstrate the works of faith. If however the works are not produced; not evident, then there is logically not this faith with a person. People who have the fruits of the Spirit will, by nature, produce works commensurate with those fruits. Those who do not have the Holy Spirit will not produce those good works. Only good "trees" have good fruit, and bad trees only have bad fruit/works in the final analysis.

Ummmmmmmmm, huh????

• norine6 months agoReport

Unbelievers are nicer than these things CALLED "Christians." WOW! They believe in THEIR faith WORKING!