What happened to my "FAITH" without GOD WORKING "is in vain" question explaining James 2:26?

Update: MOVE IT AGAIN DEMON! "If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and... show more MOVE IT AGAIN DEMON!

"If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you,,," (Malachi 2:2-4).
Update 2: CLAIMED "CHRISTIANS" ARE MORE DEMONIC THAN ATHEIST! AT LEAST ATHEIST ARE NOT HYPOCRITES!