How to block clairvoyant psychic intrusion?
- HunterLv 65 months agoFavorite Answer
A long time ago I used to have a friend who was a seer... She did remote viewing; only one type of clairvoyance.
The military and intelligence agencies study psi like clairvoyance because they can see the possibilities of the perfect spy tool. As far as anyone knows, there is no technology to block clairvoyance. Maybe if you had powers stronger than anyone else you *might* be able to psychically block someone weaker-- but not anyone stronger. 'Sorry.
- JohnLv 76 months ago
Using your skeptikinesis powers. By not believing in clairvoyant powers you put an impenetrable block on any such psychic snooping directed toward you.
- Anonymous6 months ago
With a monicker like yours, the answer should be plain as day. Science literacy and critical thinking skills is the best defense against the false claims of scammers.
If it’s not science, it’s superstition.
- The decider...Lv 46 months ago
I think you can buy things like tonics you spray in the air, or powerstones, things like that. Bettering your physics abilities and blocking it out.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- JanetLv 76 months ago
Easy. Stop believing it happens.
Or, if you are not able to do that, there are two visualizations you can use.
(1) envision a glowing translucent "shell" around you (like an eggshell around your entire body), through which no unwanted energies can pass. There is a variation on this, where you lie in bed at night and envision a "fence" of glowing light around your property, along the property line.
(2) the other visualization is to imagine a screen between you and this person, and everything they send your way hits the screen and falls down to the ground where it cannot reach you.
It doesn't matter if these visualizations DO anything. All you need to do is convince your subconscious that they are up and working .. our subconscious consumes whatever we feed into it.
Including the fear that we are being psychically intruded on.
With all visualizations, the more you focus and concentrate on the visualization, and the longer you do it, the more effective it will be ..whether it is actually affecting unseen forces or merely programming your subconscious (we cannot tell which it is, but it will be effective if properly done).
- SoulKeeperLv 76 months ago
Your mind belongs to you and if you have allowed others to set up camp in your head , it is because You are obsessing over something they said or did or something someone else said they said or because they don’t like you and you believe it makes a difference. You pulled it in and absorbed it like a sponge. Nothing to it , just dismiss those intrusions but of course you have the power to do so, you just don’t realize it yet.
Have a good day
- JosephLv 66 months ago
Fill your mind with unpleasant images, like Granny Porn.
- Anonymous6 months ago
You get a prescription for antipsychotics from your doctor.
- Blocking BackLv 76 months ago
By not believing in it.