What should I expect from my osteoarthritis of my shoulder? I was involved in a car accident that “accelerated” it to flare up.?

I was involved in a car accident from an at fault driver last month. I had immediate shoulder pain so I went to the ER. They took X rays and a CT scan and found arthritis in my shoulder. They told me it was rare to flare up this early due to my age (25). They said that the impact from the car accident accelerated... show more I was involved in a car accident from an at fault driver last month. I had immediate shoulder pain so I went to the ER. They took X rays and a CT scan and found arthritis in my shoulder. They told me it was rare to flare up this early due to my age (25). They said that the impact from the car accident accelerated the evolution of it. I’m now taking therapy and I’ve completed 5 of my 10 scheduled sessions. I see a little progress but my motion is still limited and it doesn’t feel the same before the accident, I’ve never had problems with my shoulder before the accident. Had I never gotten into it, I probably would’ve never known I had it. Should I seek compensation for it? Will it cost a lot for the medical rehabilitation, and will it be long term? Will it ever be the same before it was the injured?
1 answer 1