Need a name for my new tech company!?

So i have been wanting to start my own company selling smartphones and other smart gadgets on multiple marketplaces, I have been working on it for months and have been slowly investing in to it. Today i ordered my first set of stock and received my certificate of incorporation of a private limited company. The only... show more So i have been wanting to start my own company selling smartphones and other smart gadgets on multiple marketplaces, I have been working on it for months and have been slowly investing in to it. Today i ordered my first set of stock and received my certificate of incorporation of a private limited company. The only problem am having is choosing the correct name, At first it was called Midiri Ltd now its called Hexmon Limited but i feel like it needs something better.. i don't want a normal shitty name that most tech companies use i want something easy, creative and something that sticks out from others. I have been sat on google for hours looking for suggestions but cant find anything... other ideas i have got is Hexel Smart Tech and Mobixpress but not sure what to do at this point.... Any help would be great!
4 answers 4