I just can not get my yahoo back and nobody can help me'?
- SharonLv 76 months ago
To change your homepage in Firefox:
1. Click the menu button represented by three lines on the top right corner,
2. Select Options
3. Choose the General panel and enter the url of the page you want.
To change your homepage in Chrome:
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More.
Under "Appearance," check the box Show Home button.
Below "Show Home button," click Change to choose your homepage.
To change your homepage in Safari:
Set your homepage: Enter a webpage address in the Homepage field, or click Set to Current Page to use the webpage you are currently viewing.
Open new windows with your homepage: Click the “New windows open with” pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
To change your home page in Edge:
1. Tap the three-dot menu button on the top right.
2. Select Settings.
3. Check the box for A Specific Page Or Pages under the Open With section. ...
4. Click the down arrow at the end of the drop down menu.
5. Pick Custom. ...
6. Enter the URL of the page you wish to add.