Edwena
Edwena asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 5 months ago

Who do you think will be the next democrat to drop out and when?

The second democrat debate will be in late July, There are still 20 of them, with new ones replacing the horrible Stalwell who was smart enough to drop out. So, who is next? And when? Before or after the second debate. My guess is that some of them will use their time on the 2nd debate as a swan song for election to a different office. Beto for example to run for senator. So, who will make you happy by disappearing?

Favorite Answer

Joe Biden and Pocahontas, since both of them were involved in Spygate and could be arrested any day now.

I would say Bernie Sanders since he's come out as the true meaning of the word hypocrisy due to wanting a $15. min. wage, but not even able to pay his staff that without having to cut their hours. He has made himself look terrible because of this! I also think Beto needs to drop out. Don't like his past at all.

• Edwena

If you ever listen to Sanders, he has to be one of the most personally cheap individuals. One reason he is a socialist is because the government will buy stuff for him and he can hide his money. But he will stay in as long as he can make a buck off of the campaign.

well, with such a crowed field..........at least 15 can still drop out and no one would miss them.

The press has already annointed the top 5 or 6 runners..........

Biden

Bernie

Harris

Warren

with Pete still the wild card.

Maybe Beto gets a mention here or there,..........but I think he's already been largely written off .....or being kept in reserve for a possible VP pick.

The rest.........don't seem to have a snowball's chance in hell of breaking out.

I'll be happiest when Harris drops out. She had her debate moment.......but it was a cheap shot.

Castro, Ryan, Gabbard. De Blasio, Sanders, Booker, Yang, Governor's Hicckenbocker and Inslee, Williamson, Klobuchar, Delany, Steyer, and Beto O'Rourke. Should drop out immediately. That would drop the list down to 10. Many of these people would make great candidates in senatorial and or congressional elections, and a few of the wealthy folks such as Steyer and De Blasio could help with fundraising and Contributions. They Key is to take control of the Senate, keep the House and take the white house back

• oikoσ

Who should drop out (to please me)? In no particular order, Castro, Ryan, Gabbard. De Blasio, Sanders, Harris, Yang, and Williamson. Who will? Whoever isn't getting financial support. I wouldn't mind seeing a Biden/O'Rorke ticket. They should easily carry four large states as well as the other states in which people can see clearly in 2020.

Hmmm, damn good question, most of them are too stupid to even realise they are wasting their time. That includes Pedo Joe and Beto.

• Donald5 months agoReport

Its a damn shame you can't add to the conversation without being disrespectful. Trump has taught you well. And I encourage you to stand by as Jeffrey Epstein sits in jail a few months. I think perhaps if Congress had his victims testify before them your may well be hear about your president.