Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Im married with two kids but have a crush on my client... how do I get over this?

She’s also married and recently fell pregnant with her first child. Is it weird that when i saw her pregnant belly i sort of felt angry, sad, betrayed? I thought we had a connection and now i wonder if she ever felt it. When i used to compliment her she would smile and flirt back. Feels like i blew it and should have done something earlier.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

By realizing it was only ever a fantasy inside your own head and that this woman very likely didn't even recognize your interest (or if she did she was being too polite to tell you to stop being creepy). You didn't "blow" anything because she was never interested and never would have left her husband for you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You get over it by remembering that your married with two kids

• i + i
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

"... should have done something earlier ..." --

Like what, getting married to someone else?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Do you seriously think she wasn’t having sex with her husband all this time? Lol.

Was she supposed to wait for YOU?! You have a family with children. She wants that as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You're married. You should be glad something prevented anything from happening between you. Don't let you winky do all you thinking. If you hooked up with this client you would not only be betraying your wife but also your kids. Do you know how many kids grow up in broken homes these days? Also do you know how much that affects the kids? Don't be selfish and suck it up until your kids are grown. If you want to be an idiot and cheat on your wife when they're all grown up at least you wont be devastating your kids so much. Use your brain man! C'mon!

• 6 months ago

Flirting is for kids.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.