What are some of the reasons you're no longer famous?

I'm no longer the only American in the town where I live. I used to be in Italy.

I have never been famous and would prefer it stays that way. I like being able to fly under the radar.

• Robin

becasue the royal family has had more children and I have moved from 85th in line to 243rd in line

I just commented on a celeb post "Ego is a false self esteem" it can be a reason for a person's downfall

• carrie

I couldn't handle the fame, so I slipped into obscurity

I told everyone I wasn't famous anymore.

• K8

I was never famous to begin with. It is not something I ever asked to be, I avoid being famous.

I stopped going with the people who were trying to make things that way. Moral and ethical reasons. Also coincidentally had a health issue and added some other complications to the matter. Now I can't get in with the good people who are doing what I like to do and think is right to do either though. Don't need the fame part of it. Just the part where people are not ALL against me. ;)

Everyone who knew me in this section left

I am famous, I'm on one of the top 10 boards here - I just can't get out of the public eye