How often do Americans eat out? Maybe all the same home cooking is better cooking?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

the only reason why i'm eating out so often is because i'm moving, and it's damn near impossible to cook anything. still trying to make sandwiches and have healthier breakfasts, etc., it's just hard.

but before and after moving rarely. maybe twice a month, if that.

• 1 year ago

They usually eat out because they have a really busy schedule. It is easier for them having some snacks.

• 1 year ago

It varies from person to person. I do about 3 times a week.

• RICK
    1 year ago

That varies

Some people do it daily

My wife and I 2 or 3 times a month

More then that if traveling, for instance I will eat 7 consecutive meals out when traveling from Central Texas to visit relatives in Northern Michigan

• Olive
    1 year ago

Quite alot. Myself only once in occasion if happen to be goin out of town or if had busy day n its late n dont wanna cook. Usually tho i always cook at home

• Many Americans have been disenfranchised of their land, due to predations by the kleptocracy, and have so little space that they have no choice but to eat out.

And of course home cooking has the potential to be far superior to salty, sugary, fatty "eat out" food, as long as the cook keeps their wits about them.

1 year ago

If reading posts on here is any indication, home cooking is garbage. I have roommates who I can identify by the BAD smells of their cooking. They try, they look at instagram and stuff but each lacks in particular skills. All lack in the in idea you don't need to burn everything at 5000 degrees in 3 mins. If I wake up on fire I'll know one of them tried the flaming brandy deglaze trick because one of their PBn'Js didn't smoke (after the 3000 that did).

I advise most people to try to cook But after a few tries, I think most should stay away from it and eat out.

• Janet
    1 year ago

I almost never eat out.

I am a good cook, enjoy cooking, and can make ALMOST anything as well as any restaurant. And I can make it just the way I prefer it too.

I cook for others a lot, as well.

• 1 year ago

Usually my wife doesn’t let me eat out unless she’s in the mood.