Can you construct a topical sentence or two on this site incorporating the words....."go back to her Country "?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't 3 of these women American? Weren't they born in America? I understand the 4th one came to America as a child. Is this the one DT meant could go back to their country? Haven't they all been slagging orf THEIR PRESIDENT? ……………;-( Is it ok to slag orf your president? Is it not ok for your president to defend himself? ;-) After all, your president is JUST A MAN. ;-)

A few words on the matter...…

Although, 3 of these women who were born in this great country of yours I'm sure, if they tried, could trace their original ancestry back to countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe. Counties who are the worst, most corrupt and, inept anywhere in the world.

Do they know this? If they do then they should apprecate how fortunate they are to live in a FREE COUNTRY like America. Why do they take pleasure in viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how their government should to be run?

The 4th one, who came to America as a child, who then willingly accepted the open arms of a free world people, why doesn't she go back for a day, or a week or a month and try to help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which her parents escaped from all those years ago?

Yes! You can return to America this FREE country, yes, the people will welcome you with open arms just like they did all those years ago when you arrived there as a child.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

True Americans welcome immigrants and would never tell a naturalized US citizen to "go back to her country." We believe in freedom of speech, especially when she is right on target in criticizing the man who is not legitimately our "president" since he stole the election with Russian help. She loves our country too.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The bigoted racist pig spewing hate and totalitarianism should go back to her Country.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.