why does david icke never give solutions to the problems he reports about?

i find that very annoying and frustrating, the fact he never tells people what to do to fight the problems he talks about, but just concentrates on telling people what they already know and scaremongering.

if i was in david ickes company, id have to use all my powers of self restraint because he angers me so much, i would end up shouting at him or certainly raising my voice.

Am not very into Icke, notwithztanding zome really true ztuff he highlightz

and in fact, much of it iz dezigned to help you think critically, for yourzelf.

Source(s): *Pleaze - pardon the `z`.- I have .a current p.c. glitch here, Zorry!*

If you shouted at Icke as loud as you could, I don't think he'd even notice. He's too wrapped up in his crack addiction / mental illness (or both) to deal with stuff like reality.

And exactly what solutions are you asking for? What is the solution to a bunch of giant lizards from outer space? Yes I know they're planning to enslave us all, but they've been stuck in the planning-and-preparation stage for over 60 years now. At the rate they're moving, your great grandchildren will be dead of old age before they actually make their move. And we'll probably have lightsabers by then, so what's the problem?

Source(s): You know someone is actually working on making a real lightsaber, right?

Well to be fair he is rather old. I assume he doesn't know what to do about it. After all he claims they are cunning and strong, with lots of of reptilians surrounding them. What would you propose? Your feelings are right though. Its frustrating to announce the issue but give no solution. I'd have thought his fans would give him some answers.

• Hi T

Your right he never does give a satisfactory answer. But really Jesus the Christ is the answer. There will always be troubles and mysteries in this world, until individuals find peace with God through faith in Jesus Christ. Only then can we find true peace in our hearts. And rest in the knowledge of salvation.