Does anyone know about an exotic bird (other than a budgie or cockatiel) that’s affordable?

I’m looking into getting a bird. I’ve done a lot of research on so many different types of birds. And then the ones I really start to fall in love with, I find out are a couple hundred bucks. I know that a parakeet/budgie is inexpensive, and probably a cockatiel also, but I want something bigger. Maybe the size of... show more I’m looking into getting a bird. I’ve done a lot of research on so many different types of birds. And then the ones I really start to fall in love with, I find out are a couple hundred bucks. I know that a parakeet/budgie is inexpensive, and probably a cockatiel also, but I want something bigger. Maybe the size of an African grey? Preferably a parrot, and preferably under $100. If any of this makes sense and you know of anything, please answer 😂❤️
0