What can l do to control myself?

(im a girl btw, and I m gay) l have this friend, we re really close. She s a girl. We ve been friends for about 4 years now. She s bigender and lesbian. Now here s the problem: a few months ago, l started liking her. I mean how could l not. I ve seen every special part of her and she s cute. Anyways, she says she... show more (im a girl btw, and I m gay) l have this friend, we re really close. She s a girl. We ve been friends for about 4 years now. She s bigender and lesbian. Now here s the problem: a few months ago, l started liking her. I mean how could l not. I ve seen every special part of her and she s cute. Anyways, she says she use to like me for like a week (sadly that was a time when l didn t like her back) now l have this useless crush love for her. I even did a little love prank on her to see if she liked me still. (that was a no) now she has a transgender boyfriend she met online and I m trying to be happy for her but it s kinda hard when you still like her. Everytime she brings him up l feel kinda down. What can l do to stop this love for her before l ruin our relationship?
2 answers 2