Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

i had sex with a boy and now he is telling his friends that I have an ugly vagina?

I know I should not worry about him, I am not in love but i am so insecure, my labias are so gross, they are beef curtains, I wanted a labiaplasty but I listened to comments on the internet saying I should love myself, I don't want to go through this experience again, I even want to cut them myself, I am 18 and still living with my parents how do i tell my mom i want desperately a labiaplasty? i have no money and i must tell her, please no comments about self love, im so done with those

well then he has not seen any others cuz they all look the same somewhat.

he has no experance is what is wrong

i bet yours is very nice

i think all vaginas are pretty.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry about this boy fr fr. Many girls are shamed in some way for having sex, even though everything about it is natural. Your vagina is amazing and guys spend there lives trying to get some. I know that's weird but fr. You have the power. Guys, and society always make women feel ashamed or dirty for having one. A guy once called me gross because I don't douche. Which is bad for you. Guys don't understand them because they love them so much. It's a superpower so they try to make us ashamed of it.

• P

Just came across your question and all I can say is that I feel so sorry for you! Every womans Labia is different! There is no such thing as "a perfect labia"! Every womans labia is unique to herself!' You had a VERY NASTY one night stand with an IDIOT who has caused you to feel humiliated and embarrased about your privates! STOP having one night stands and casual sex for a start! Learn to love yourself and hold your head high! You will find, if you do some research, that lots of females have different shaped "labias". Dont let one bad experience with an immature big mouthed boy "get to you" and giveyou an inferiorty complex about youself!

In future, do not have casual sex as not only is it immoral, but you get "idiots" who say crappy things about you to their mates! Just wait til you fall in love. Once a man loves you for who you are, then he will lovingly embrace you and accept you and your body! Please stop fretting!

Tell him that he was the one who decided to have sex with you now your vagina germs is stuck on his dick forever. :)

Well you made your bed now lay in it. Do NOT EVER have sex with ANYBODY who is not your husband. Learn from your mistake and realize he does not respect you.

• Wait... you’re EIGHTEEN and you had sex with a BOY? You need to be in prison. That’s pedophilia.

You said it yourself; you had sex with a BOY. A boy who obviously doesn't have enough sexual experience to know what normal vulvas look like (or to know the difference between a vulva and a vagina). Not only that, you KNOW he's a jerk because of the way he's behaving, and you want to take his word about the beauty of your vulva?

Sounds like he was expecting to see the vulva of a child or the ones he's used to seeing in porn movies. Was he a virgin? Normal adult women have labias that come in all shapes and sizes, including "beef curtains" (why not think of them as petals instead?), real men know this (and I bet many would love to shake some sense into that little rat you had sex with), some even prefer vulvas like yours.

No comments from me about self-love. Just saying it sounds like you have a perfectly normal vulva. If you want to change the look of it, then by all means go ahead, it's your body, but save up the money for it yourself. This should also give you some time to think the whole thing through one more time, so that you're 100% sure you're doing this for yourself, and not letting some immature jerk dictate the look of your body.

• Rihanna5 months agoReport

I agree with Volelven. Great answer. Betty, he doenst desrve you. I promise you will find a “man” one day that will appreciate you. Just please don’t rush into doing any surgeries that you most likely will regret
      Please answer mines https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190722003925AARV8kD

vaginas bleed becuase they are so ugly.

• mayona

too blunt a comment, but rightly said.

too bad that never happened and watvwr they "saw" was from illegal spying or some they made.Why are so concerned about other people bodies and etc that have none to do with ya and would never be the case of..

See the coochie doctor, ask questions, and find out how much it would be. Then save money toward that goal, same as if you wanted to buy a car or something.