Americans like soccer????

or just american football?

• chorle
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Many Americans like futball (especially ones who played Soccer growing up) far few than like NFL football, I am not big on sportsball but that is likely to change when I can watch Galactic Football League games.

I do exaggerate when I say if the USA won the World Cup no one in the US would know it. Because it was on the news.

• 1 year ago

Yes we do like Soccer, every High School, has Soccer Teams.

• 1 year ago

Americans like baseball, hence it being America's pastime, with football being a close second. Btw, soccer IS football

• 1 year ago

" Americans like soccer????

or just american football? "

Soccer isn't football.

1 year ago

Soccer IS "football".

1 year ago

We like soccer, but not nearly as much as football.

• 1 year ago

The popularity of Stadium spectator sports of all kinds in the U.S. has been drastically falling in popularity for decades now.

Most people would much rather go out & participate in something themselves that to sit & watch some overpaid full grown adults chase some ball around a field just like little kindergarten kids.

• Ben
    1 year ago

They do as well because there is team USA for soccer too especially in the world cup.

• 1 year ago

Soccer is ok, but it's low if we're ranking sports. The women's team has been very good for a while, but besides that, there is little public care. It seems to be growing in popularity while baseball is falling.

• Lôn
    1 year ago

The women certainly do....The US men's team are far behind the leading teams.