MIKE asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do Democrats claim you cannot criticize women of color even if said women are evil beyond reproach?

No one said you cant criticize someone of color. You just cant criticize them FOR their color or insinuate that they are not Americans because of their color.

Next you need to explain how you define "evil", because your comment stating they are evil beyond reproach needs something to back it up otherwise it's just rhetorical nonsense.

The Gods of "Diversity" and "Muticulturalism", both of which have more influence than good old "common sense" and both of which require ignoring some rather important issues, issues that MUST be ignored by the "woke" crowd, for fear of ostracism.

You mention the answer in your question beyond reproach.

And who are you to judge?

Criticising politicians is one thing, telling non whites to go back to where they came from is what racists have been using as an insult for decades, it's even cited by federal agencies as an ethnic slur.

Do they?

Maybe I haven't met those "democrats"...

• Kaz

That whole concept is ridiculous. I don't care what color your skin color is, if you do something questionable, you should be called out on it - and shouldn't be able to fall back on "I'm being picked on because I'm a woman of color." They push the racism card at every turn, eventually this will blow up in their face.