MIKE asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why do Democrats claim you cannot criticize women of color even if said women are evil beyond reproach?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

No one said you cant criticize someone of color. You just cant criticize them FOR their color or insinuate that they are not Americans because of their color.

Next you need to explain how you define "evil", because your comment stating they are evil beyond reproach needs something to back it up otherwise it's just rhetorical nonsense.

• 5 months ago

The Gods of "Diversity" and "Muticulturalism", both of which have more influence than good old "common sense" and both of which require ignoring some rather important issues, issues that MUST be ignored by the "woke" crowd, for fear of ostracism.

• 5 months ago

You mention the answer in your question beyond reproach.

• 5 months ago

And who are you to judge?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Criticising politicians is one thing, telling non whites to go back to where they came from is what racists have been using as an insult for decades, it's even cited by federal agencies as an ethnic slur.

• 5 months ago

Do they?

Maybe I haven't met those "democrats"...

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

That whole concept is ridiculous. I don't care what color your skin color is, if you do something questionable, you should be called out on it - and shouldn't be able to fall back on "I'm being picked on because I'm a woman of color." They push the racism card at every turn, eventually this will blow up in their face.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.