Why does women clique with bros and fratboys and not regular normal guys?

All the women where I live pack with these bros or fratboys and not standard normal regular guys. When I had to be around these bros and fratboys i was called gay by them and harassed and nearly beat up. I'm 31 and the women around here still rolls with the bros and fratboys and not regular standalone guys.... show more All the women where I live pack with these bros or fratboys and not standard normal regular guys.

When I had to be around these bros and fratboys i was called gay by them and harassed and nearly beat up.

I'm 31 and the women around here still rolls with the bros and fratboys and not regular standalone guys.

Some of these women had told me 'you couldn't hang with the guys that i hang with because you're not like them, if I did anything with you i would have to do it alone. They go on to implying that is the reason they don't go with me or have anything to do with me.

Some of the nicer ones when I am around her bro brother fratboys guy friend tells them that I am 'different' or have a different personality and that they should be nice to me which doesn't really work. She ends up not gaining their acceptance towards me and she withholds everything from me becuase I cannot roll with the bros brothers fratboys.

I am tired of This? I try to talk to these women out here and get nearly jumped by those bros brothers and fratboys they hang around with, as none whatsoever around here hangs with standalone guys.

What should I do?
0