I recently bought a house. No issues with the power until yesterday. Half the house had power (basement, dehumidifier, living room)?

The rest of the place did not have power. Noting was tripped at the breaker. I turned all the breakers off and then the main. Waited 30 seconds. Turned all the breakers back on and then the main. Power was restored. This happened off and on, every few hours. At one point, I was in the bedroom and the fan was only... show more The rest of the place did not have power. Noting was tripped at the breaker. I turned all the breakers off and then the main. Waited 30 seconds. Turned all the breakers back on and then the main. Power was restored. This happened off and on, every few hours. At one point, I was in the bedroom and the fan was only drawing half power. The only thing I did prior to all this happening was fix a outlet. It was wired wrong and not getting power. I worked it correctly and it had power. Since then, this is what I’ve been having. It’s always the same areas, without power.... when it happens.