Why do the wicked flee on Y!A when God pursues them (Proverbs 28:1)? That watered down faith not working?

• Jake

By reciting the rosary each day with care, a person can better know the true meanings of Bible verses.

• norine7 months agoReport

YOU'RE JUST PLAYING CHURCH!

2 Peter 3:3-4 (NRSV)

3 First of all you must understand this, that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and indulging their own lusts 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since our ancestors died, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation!”

• norine7 months agoReport

Looks like you're "PERISHING" (John 3:16) because you (((DON'T BELIEVE))) and anyone else that believes as you do and are "SCOFFERS" JUST PLAYING CHURCH!

Funny, because I'm still here. Was I supposed to flee? I didn't get the memo; sorry, my bad.

• Lv 7

norine, you syphilitic hag, you are too far gone in your delusion to be able to discuss anything with.

• Bill B

Are you suggesting that "wicked" is synonymous with "watered down faith"?

That sounds a bit of a stretch.

I thought that "watered down faith" was Baptism.

Am I wrong again?