My narcissistic upbringing gave me ptsd. They put me on psych drugs which made that 10x worse. Now I’m just wishing for an early death. MAGA?

Anonymous, I actually wasnt referring to trumpism per se but was trying for irony, in the sense that this is how mainstream psychiatry,in our supposedly medically-advanced “great” country of America,further damages already suffering people and has been doing things this way before the trump era.But I find quite revealing, based on the assumption you made, that this would be your recommendation:When somebody disagrees with your political ideology you recommend they go to a psychiatrist to be given psych drugs since in your mind their disagreement with your political views is a symptom of “mental illness”. You DO realize that that’s EXACTLY what they used to do in Soviet Union to Russian dissidents, people such Alexander Solzhenitsyn? Ever hear of him?They would send people like him, ‘dissident’ writers, for example, to the Gulag Archipelago where they would be imprisoned and force-fed psychiatric drugs such as the antipsychotic haloperidol, etc. to ‘cure’ them of their differing views

MAGA? Make America Great Again has nothing to do with Narcissistic (Abuse), PTSD, and Psych Drugs. Are you sure you’re not Narcissistic? You should consider visiting a psychiatrist or a psychologist. I don’t believe that you are suicidal but I do believe that you are overly dramatic.

Why sit there until you die?  

If you remain where you are, you must perish.  

If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.  

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful?  

To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.  

We preach to the living even where the vultures gather because we must. Because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that.  A sacred responsibility.