Do white cars get more traffic tickets than darker colored cars?

• Edna

There was a study conducted several years ago that found that red-colored cars got the most traffic tickets, were involved in more road rage situations, and were involved in more accidents than cars of any other color. For some reason, red cars seem to bring out the worst in drivers.

I have gotten tickets in green, gold, maroon, white, and (3) blue cars, that I can remember. I had a habit of paying a small fee every few years to arrive places a little earlier than others.

I have only owned two white cars, the biggest bogus speeding ticket was from a state cop. I was in a white 73 Dodge Dart. In a white Mercedes 400E, I just got a lecture for using the throttle in a middle of an intersection to "rotate" the car without having to turn the steering quite as far.

Haven't been stopped (yet) in my red Mustang. I think color is kind of irrelevant.

Only if you drive them faster than other colours.

no - red ones do

• Scott

No, I'm sure they don't.

• 28AKO

I definitely don't think so