GeniusEgo asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

How to eat to get a six pack.?

I want to get a six pack in two months but I know that might not be possible. I'm not overweight, I just have a little bit of under-skin fat I'd like to get rid of.

I already have an exercise plan, I just need to know how to eat.

There are no magic foods. You have to create a calorie deficit by eating fewer calories than your body needs each day.

1. Select an eating plan/diet you can stick with based on your budget, food preferences and cooking skills. I'd encourage you to consider a keto diet, but only you know what you are willing to eat.

2. Focus on fresh veggies. The are packed with important nutrients, are low in calories and high in volume.

3. Keep your protein portions small. Unless you are an elite athlete, you need two 4-ounce servings of lean protein a day. Any more than that will be stored as fat. Yes you need protein to build muscle, but not as much as a lot of people think and way less than what most American's chow down on.

4. Don't eat after 7 PM. Look into intermittent fasting, but even if you don't do that, don't eat in the evening when all that "fuel" will have to be stored as fat if you don't burn it off.

Steak and eggs all day, 1700 calories, heavy weight training 3 times a week, 2 sessions of HIIT cardio (sprints) for 8-10 minutes. On Sunday have a "refeed" of 500 grams of carbs consisting of low fat cereals, yams and oats

• Bob

it all comes down to calories per day and eating less of them and burning more, plus lots of sit ups.