Tips for job seeking with specific needs?

Hi, I'm 23. I recently got a job, its a summer job, sadly it ends in about a month. I need to find a new job, and I'm looking for somewhere that can provide accomodation. I keep looking for hotel, and housekeeping jobs since they might have that ability. And I'm trying to contact different places to ask if they can. What else can I do? Where else can I look? What other ideas should I think about or look for if I can't find a job like that? I need a job and a place to stay over the winter.

What accommodations are you seeking? This will help narrow down the jobs which might be a fit.

A live in nanny.......

Live in jobs are a lot rarer than they used to be, but you can be a caretaker or work for something like the US Forest Service. The Forest Service doesn't pay well, but there are cabins available in the forests where people stay to report fires and violations of forest service policy (like squatters).