I have a traditional IRA and I have a SEP IRA That that I started when was The owner of the a company that is now gone Out of business.?

They are both at the same broker and both came Invest in anything that the other one can. Is there any benefit or protection that I would have by Keeping the accounts separate. Example if I was to get sued the SEP IRA Be more protected than the traditional IRA or vice a versa. Or is there any other benefit to... show more They are both at the same broker and both came Invest in anything that the other one can. Is there any benefit or protection that I would have by Keeping the accounts separate. Example if I was to get sued the SEP IRA Be more protected than the traditional IRA or vice a versa. Or is there any other benefit to not rolling one into the other
0