The possibilities of become a physician at my age?

Alright, it's 4 in the morning. I'm hoping this question lands in the hands of those qualified to answer. A little background: I'm 24 years old. I have a job in digital marketing and I enjoy it. The one thing that bothers me is that even though I'm good at it, it's not quite fulfilling.... show more Alright, it's 4 in the morning. I'm hoping this question lands in the hands of those qualified to answer.

A little background: I'm 24 years old. I have a job in digital marketing and I enjoy it. The one thing that bothers me is that even though I'm good at it, it's not quite fulfilling. Figuring out ways to drive sales for businesses is addicting, more than anything.

All my life I wanted to be a doctor. I worked toward this and had a near 4.0 GPA throughout high school, but I started working in digital marketing before college so I never finished my degree.

This might vary from person to person, but how difficult would it be to jump back into school when I've been out of it for 5 years? Digital marketing is a great field, and it's a job in high demand, but I want to help people get better, not help people make more money. I want to see someone's health improve and be the one that orchestrate's their improvement. I want to become a doctor to prove myself and my small-voiced doubts wrong.

What should be my next steps? How does one go from no school in their daily life to having school be their life?

Thanks!