Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 6 months ago

Is the key of solomon real magic? Any of you experienced it?

Favorite Answer

It depends what you mean by 'real ' The key of Solomon is a real grimoire. As to whether or not it works is another question.

• Spy6 months agoReport

I was asking because my mother claims to have read a copy of the original and she says its real and scary

The key of Solomon is probably the key to the Gates of Hell... seems pretty scary if you ask me..

Nope, not real magic. The Key of Solomon magic is no different than Wicca magic, Muslim magic, Roman Catholic magic (they call it praying, but same thing) or Harry Potter magic. They're all imaginary.

There is one magic spell that really does work, but you wouldn't be interested in using it.

• Spy6 months agoReport

I asked the wrong question. I thought my mom found the key of solomon book but actually she found The Magical Treatise of Solomon which is hygromanteia and actually spells like goetia and ****

It is the ring of Solomon rather, it is not magic of satan but it is the real miracle of GOD.

No and no to both these

• Spy6 months agoReport

Atheism at its finest