Those who use Headspace, do you find it useful?

I have a subscription and I tried to use it for a week or teo consecutively but I just found nyself hating the narrators voices and sometimes falling asleep, especially just daydreaming. I have done simple meditations in the past, including guided ones, and they felt much more relaxing (maybe beneficial, maybe that... show more I have a subscription and I tried to use it for a week or teo consecutively but I just found nyself hating the narrators voices and sometimes falling asleep, especially just daydreaming. I have done simple meditations in the past, including guided ones, and they felt much more relaxing (maybe beneficial, maybe that was just a placebo).
In short, I'm frustrated with Headspace as it doesn't seem to have any actual relaxing meditations - almost everything is focused on self-improvement. Like, surely people meditate to reduce stress and be more mindful... The self-improvement homeworks just left me more stressed and randomly throughout the day I'd remember the annoying narrator voices.
Idk,anyone relate? Could we all tell Headspace about it so they actually improve their meditations