I'm 31 and single. Is there something wrong?

I'm really embarrassed to talk about this but it's a worry. I'm a 31 year old female who still lives with my parents and 29 year old sister. I am currently single and had never been married. I never lived independently except for a few months stay in a mental hospital. I am currently studying and have... show more I'm really embarrassed to talk about this but it's a worry.

I'm a 31 year old female who still lives with my parents and 29 year old sister. I am currently single and had never been married. I never lived independently except for a few months stay in a mental hospital.

I am currently studying and have had a few jobs but the pay wasn't enough to afford living independently.

So the real deal is: I'm 31 and unmarried. I didn't think about in my 20s but now I am, and getting upset and frustrated.

I am bisexual, so don't mind if I go with a guy or girl. But I've tried everything I could to socialise. I go to night sicial events at uni, I'm part of a student journalism club and have met a lot of people.

In a way, I don't care about being unmarried but I feel the society pressure. I don't know what I can do.

I live in Australia, a country that is in itself isolated and not exposed to different cultures (aka Aussies don't seem to care about much) whereas I am hyperambitious and relate more to North Americans and feel my place is there.