How to format a notebook?

By the battery. Where's it? The Windows stopped to work and the restore recovery is not loading. Is a Windows 7. I tried to link the HD to Windows XP but it didn't work, nothing is appearing? 2- For what is a notebook antenna? How much is it? 3-I put an HD with Windows 7 in a box and i linked it to a... show more By the battery. Where's it? The Windows stopped to work and the restore recovery is not loading. Is a Windows 7. I tried to link the HD to Windows XP but it didn't work, nothing is appearing?

2- For what is a notebook antenna? How much is it?

3-I put an HD with Windows 7 in a box and i linked it to a Windows XP computer but nothing appear. Why?

4-How to make a WIndows XP program works in the Windows 7? Does exist the compatible mode?

5-How to recover an youtube account? They asked the phone number and then they erased it.

6-How to see the HD from the cell phone? HD Windows XP. Is that compatible?

7-Is that hard to buy online? How does it work? Who does pay the transport? Is that hard to sell online? How does it work? How to receive the money? Any risk? How does work paypal?

8-Is that expensive an USB to receive the 4G in the computer? And a Micro SD reader, and a disk reader? And an USB to bluetooth?
1 answer 1