My girlfriend wants me to be jealous?

So as I've had a few relationships in my life I have grown to not be jealous and trust my girlfriends. I've been dating this girl for about a month now. She is 25 to my 24, but seems to be less mature. I trust her completely and talk to her all day because we are about 2 hours apart and normally just see... show more So as I've had a few relationships in my life I have grown to not be jealous and trust my girlfriends. I've been dating this girl for about a month now. She is 25 to my 24, but seems to be less mature. I trust her completely and talk to her all day because we are about 2 hours apart and normally just see each other on weekends. Her biggest complaint has been that I'm hard to read and don't get jealous, so she thinks that I don't want her? I understand that the root is that she wants affection, but I think she is asking for it in an unhealthy way. I've had talks with her a couple times about how I trust her and jealousy is something that happens when you're not confident in yourself and the other person.

I'm hoping for some guidance on this or input. Breakup? Change and pretend to be jealous? Find a compromise? Thank you for any answers!