Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

I have a major labia and I'm super insecure about it?

I wanna get a brazilian wax but i'm super insecure about my vagina because of my labia it's big.Any advice? Is this normal do most girl have a big labia or small ones?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Labia come in all shapes and sizes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

The people that do waxing have seen everything.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Dimwit. This and your other not so clever joke questions are just ridiculous. You spend so much time on here making sh*t up that its hard to believe you have anything to do IRL. In fact, since you spend all your time on here, its clear that:You aren't going to get pregnant by magic jumping sperm. Toilet seats don't get you pregnant. Sitting in a bath tub won't get you pregnant either. You don't have ovarian or cervical cancer. You aren't getting a Brazilian butt lift and you aren't getting a bikini wax either.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Regardless of whether or not your anonymously posted story is true, to answer the question, yes, some girls have big labia and some have small ones. It widely varies from one lady to the next. Look at the pictures on an nude photography website such as Domai.com and you'll see women have a wide variety of appearances to their genitals, as well as their breasts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

A big labia is hot actually

• 7 months ago

a shaved / waxed kitty will enhance big labia

• keerok
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

All girls have major labias (anatomically, right?) and they all differ in size and appearance. Don't be scared about getting a Brazilian wax if ever. I'm pretty sure, the person doing it has seen it all already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.