How to start cleaning my room?

I have a problem when it comes to cleaning my room its been dirty since 2014? I don't have the motivation to clean it. I'll start cleaning it but wont finish and the mess continues. Where do i start?

How do i get rid of old clothes? can i get compensated to buy new clothes?

• Toruko

Don't put a white flag out the window

until bullets have pushed the mess

through standing walls and outside

as riddled. Stay flat on the floor to

do the surrender.. Don't thank

SWAT. Its a public paid service.

This question is very important for me .

I am student and living in a hostel . I rarely got time to clean my room properly.

I am totally busy in my studies . I forget to clean my room which is very bad thing for me .

sometime my guest come to meet me then i feel embrace when they come and they found that my room is so dirty. i feel ashamed.

so i decide that after one week i should do it in all critical situations. i have to clean it .

• Tyler

break the chore of cleaning up into smaller bits. make a goal of taking care of clothes. you can even break that down into smaller ones like 1. going through your old clothes for what you haven't worn in months, wont wear again, doesn't fit anymore, and then get rid of them. 2. picking up all the clothes on the floor (including what got shoved under the bed and has been picking up dust bunys since 2017 and getting them washed, if you don't 100% know it is clean, wash it. 3. get a laundry basket and start putting all dirty clothes in the hamper, that at least gets them off the floor even if the hamper takes up space.

then you could focus on getting everything off of the floor, then everything off of elevated surfaces like a desk or dresser. then organize your closet. then sort out your drawers.

don't worry if when you clean something, something else gets dirty again. things always look worse before they get better. and maybe reward yourself for meeting your goal. good luck

• audrey

Compensated by WHO? That's ridiculous. Just get up off your lazy butt and clean. Once it's done, you'll feel so much better!

• grace5 months agoReport

My apologies I worded its differently. What I meant was I have lots of clothes and I want to get rid of some. Are there any organization/thrift shops that might buy my clothes so I can buy new clothes.

As Quentin Crisp says after the first four years it doesn't get any worse, so your problem is solved.

I hear you there I'm actually scitzophrenic so motivation doesn't come easy to me one of the symptoms anywho get a garbage can or bag throw whatever u don't need anymore in there same goes with the clothes if u don't wanna keep them anymore I don't think u can get compensated