Approximately how much would it cost to pay contractors to convert my van into a livable space?

I have been interested in vandwelling and recently bought a van. However, I dont know anything about construction or electricity, otherwise I would do it myself. I already bought the battery and solar panels and other electric stuff. How much would it cost to pay contractors to fix it up for me? Most vandwellers... show more I have been interested in vandwelling and recently bought a van. However, I dont know anything about construction or electricity, otherwise I would do it myself. I already bought the battery and solar panels and other electric stuff. How much would it cost to pay contractors to fix it up for me? Most vandwellers seem to only no more than $5000 just for the conversion but they do it theirselves.