What is this feeling of liking for her I’ve got?

I met this girl at a family night out and ever since I’ve had feeling that I would quite like her both mentally and having physical attraction too but I’m confused about my feelings over her

its called lust and a crush

• Janet

Your subconscious is responding to her subconscious signals.

Unfortunately, this usually means that she is someone who will bring out the pain you have buried in your subconscious. The stronger the chemistry is and the more-quickly/compulsively we feel an attraction to someone, the more it presages unhappiness with that person.

This is why people who were neglected as children are attracted to people who turn out to neglect them. And people who were beaten as children are drawn to those who turn out to be physically abusive.

Relationships that are going to be happy and healthy start out very slowly ... like the dawn.

• Alan H

It is a matter of natural attraction. Part of maturing.

Now......what will you do about it?

Ask her out...quick

That feeling is nature’s way of urging you to make her happy by making love to her.