Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 6 months ago

Can my boss fire me for taming a giant sandworm and riding it to work?

Favorite Answer

No as long as it doesn't eat other people

Do they have parking for it? They must have designated parking for your vehicle. It is probably against the law for you to take up multiple standard parking spaces. These particular parking spaces will be much longer and a bit wider to accommodate your particular vehicle type. These parking spaces will be equipped with hourly feeding stations attached so it doesn't starve to death while you are out doing your business. Just make sure you appropriately attach the harness required for these parking spaces. If not it will escape and probably eat people trying to get in/out of their cars etc. Great vehicle choice btw. I drive one of these bad boys to work everyday!

• Shawn6 months agoReport

This isn't the wild west.We don't just let our giant sandworms loose while we're out and hope for the best.Last time we did that there were hundreds of thousands of cases of people being swallowed whole."Oh man, I'm so sorry, he never does this! I thought I trained him better!" Never again!

You would have been fired long before then.

More relevantly you can be reported for for chat by asking a ridiculous non-knowledge seeking question.

I would fire your very existence if I could.

• J-Dawn

Only if your boss is Beetlejuice. Or Reba McEntire.

• John

Bosses don't need a reason to fire you.