Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 6 months ago

STD or UTI?

Suddenly within the last few days I’ve been having discomfort in my urethra. Then I noticed discharge just yesterday, clear and sometimes cloudy, no yellow in it. I had Chlamydia years ago and it feels similar to that besides the color of the discharge. I got that treated and always get checked around every six months to make sure I’m okay. I’ve only have one sexual partner for the past few years and I’m sure that I’m her only one as well. The symptoms I have now is irritation in the urethra, a little bit of discharge, difficulty urinating, short and sudden stop of urine when I urinate, small amounts of pain in my groin area, nausea, weakness, and a little bit of pain in my lower back. I can’t even sleep, not because of the discomfort I just can’t sleep. But I just want to know if it’s a UTI or if it’s possible that my Chlamydia came back?

Go to the freaking doctor and quit posting this question 3 or 4 times a day.