What is the best free Android app to learn Spanish?

My son s girlfriend is Hispanic, but fluent in English and Spanish. I don t think her dad speaks much, if any, English at all. Her mom has okay English, but there is still quite a bit of a language barrier. Every time I talk to her, she doesn t understand everything I say and has to have her daughter translate. I... show more My son s girlfriend is Hispanic, but fluent in English and Spanish. I don t think her dad speaks much, if any, English at all. Her mom has okay English, but there is still quite a bit of a language barrier. Every time I talk to her, she doesn t understand everything I say and has to have her daughter translate.

I am looking for an app that will help me learn Spanish fast enough to be able to better communicate with her parents. I took a year of Spanish in high school, but that was a very long time ago. I still remember some of the basics, but I want to be able to communicate with her about things like where we are taking their daughter and when we will have her home.