Why does this guy have no sense of privacy?

There is this idiot guy I know who always act really goofy and whimsical over everything and always tend to be nosy over everyone's business. Since he is really nosy, he asked some of my classmates what their weight were. Of course, they did not tell him because it was private. The next day, he brings a scale to school to find out how much everyone weighs just so "he will know." Literally, only a fool would do such a thing! How in the world does he not know that weight is something that should not be shared with others as it is completely rude and offensive to both men and women?! He has no respect for anyone's privacy whatsoever and does not even realize what he is doing is wrong! I personally feel that he is willing to reveal all his private information and feel that it is okay to do so. Not that I am concerned about this guy, but can anyone figure out what is wrong with this guy? How do you feel about his actions?

maybe he has some mental issues, you should refuse to stand on the scale even if he asks you to

• `

Great story, Scrappy.

rnaybe he has rnental issues he needs to deal with

He may be mildly autistic. Don't be harsh with him; just say 'You really don't need to know our weight, so take the thing home'.

• John P

All you can say is that "some men are like that".

• PAMELA

You all need to tell him to f off, just tell him he is completly unacceptable.