What do you think this was?

I’ve been feeling off for a couple of weeks - first week was a nightmare. It started when I was paranoid that I took too many painkillers - went to the A&E (ER) and they told me I was ok. Then I thought I got bitten by a spider on my leg on the way to work and had a brief dizzy spell where I thought I was going... show more I’ve been feeling off for a couple of weeks - first week was a nightmare. It started when I was paranoid that I took too many painkillers - went to the A&E (ER) and they told me I was ok. Then I thought I got bitten by a spider on my leg on the way to work and had a brief dizzy spell where I thought I was going to pass out. I slept a lot, felt like the room was spinning and floor was moving, had no energy, and just felt a heaviness in my head for the rest of the week. This past week has been fine. I’ve got energy and seem to be back to normal.

Last night, I awoke about an hour and a half after falling asleep to the sound of ‘fizziness/tingling’ (think what pins and needles would sound like), felt sick to the bottom of my stomach, and my right leg & arm were twitching. I was aware, but I couldn’t move nor open my eyes. When it started I had an “oh sh*t” moment, but it didn’t hurt and then I kind of felt at peace with it while it was happening. Lasted for maybe 10 seconds?

I’ve been going to the drs and had my blood taken last week but nothing unusual.
0