Should I to go to the ER for feeling like I’m going to faint on my period?

For the past 4 days, I feel like I’m going to faint. And last time I had my period, I felt like I was going to faint. I’m so far, not anemic. I don’t know why or what’s going on. Even when my period ended, I felt like I was going to faint, dizzy, tired and lightheaded. I even have several times lost my balance and... show more For the past 4 days, I feel like I’m going to faint. And last time I had my period, I felt like I was going to faint. I’m so far, not anemic. I don’t know why or what’s going on.
Even when my period ended, I felt like I was going to faint, dizzy, tired and lightheaded. I even have several times lost my balance and fell. I’m young. In my late 20’s.
My blood tests look normal and I think I’m hydrated enough. This feeling comes and goes.
It’s not just dizziness, or lightheadedness, it’s feeling like I will faint and like I’m tired, having low energy and no strength. It’s a bad feeling, it even feels like I have low oxygen.
.