Is anime turning people tranny???

I used to go to anime conventions when I was younger until I started to noticed that a large percent of the people showing up to these events were trannies. Since 2009 ive noticed it has slowly increased in number to now its so bad I just avoid anime conventions all together. Ive noticed that the biggest percentage of trannies in any public setting are always at anime conventions when one comes around. Im starting to think that anime may be turning people trannies with some kind of brainwashing, I dont watch enough anime to really make a solid case though. Is this a possibility or am I just being paranoid?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

No, there's a difference between cross dressing and being trans.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

nothing turns people tranny. It's a disease called Gender Identity Disorder that develops in the brain due to inbalance of hormones. Society is now wanting to wanting to call it Gender Dysphoria and not get people the true help they need. As such, you have trannys who are still likely to commit suicide. Thank the LGBT, SJW, liberals, and such for that. It has nothing to do with anime.

• ...Show all comments
    • TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The only thing liberals and SJW have done is to increase awareness for people suffering and urge that we be kinder and more respectful to these people. You have to be uneducated to call psychiatric disorders "diseases" Diseases are things you can catch like chicken pox not any psychiatric condition.

• John
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

no, it's the other way around. anime is popular in a geeky/nerdy subculture, these subcultures attract a lot of people including transgender people because anime is escapism and no matter what problems you have in life, anime can take them away for a little. anime fans have a sense of community around the shows that they like, and that's appealing for anyone who feels like they don't fit in in the real world.

there are also many characters in anime who are transgender such as grell from black butler, or who don't conform to gender norms such as felix from re:zero who is a boy but dresses like a girl because he wants to. it's nice for them to have characters like that without their whole character being about how much of a minority they are which is more common in western media.

so tldr, no nothing is turning anyone transgender. trans people have a mental illness called gender dysphoria that is helped by transitioning. trans people just happen to like anime for many of the same reasons nerds like it and for characters who are regular people that also happen to be trans.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Like Ben Shapiro says "if chicken claims that he is a duck today does not actually makes him a duck so no there is only he and she in this world", now this is going to trigger more people than this silly question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

That's reason enough to ban anime.

• Joseph Smith
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

This comment is reason enough for people like you to not have children and pass down your stupidity.

• 6 months ago

Nothing "turns you trans", it's just some you have to realise about yourself. I think people may see conventions as a safe place for them to express themselves. They aren't hurting anyone by dressing in a way that makes them comfortable.

Also, you can't always tell someone is trans just by looking at them, so you may want to be careful about the assumptions you're making. Keep an open mind and try not to judge people just because their lives are different from yours.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.