Is this cat community exclusively for cat lovers or anyway my cat from shelter the paper says she loves dogs.. what should I do?

A different cat I didn't get because the kennel front said the other cat than I got likes dogs. I didn't see why get it but it walked up to me wanting to be petted I picked the cat that was sleeping all day there and all day at my house. She snuggles with me and is comfortable after a week. But I wish I got... show more A different cat I didn't get because the kennel front said the other cat than I got likes dogs. I didn't see why get it but it walked up to me wanting to be petted I picked the cat that was sleeping all day there and all day at my house. She snuggles with me and is comfortable after a week. But I wish I got Lexi.. mostly white friendly in the daytime cat. Mine sleeps literally all day but cuddles at sunset and. Early in the morning wakes me up. I can't afford the second cats vet bill unfortunately. I pray it finds a home for being so outgoing.